Aftermarket exhaust install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spintech is the way to go imo! From the videos I've watched on youtube, they helped me decide on them. GThe only Flowmasters that really pop are the ones louder than the 40 series. Super 10 pop terribly imo. I was dead set on flow 40 until I found out the drone is terrible and Spntechs have better flow without the drone.
Here's what I want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAu9P6oxkPg

That sounds GREAT!

I want duals though. I need them for the look I want... I wonder if it would still sound as good. I dunno if I should go with Flowmaster 44s maybe? The local shop here carries Flowmaster and Magnaflow, but I could order my own mufflers. Any idea how long Spintech's shipping takes?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That sounds GREAT!

I want duals though. I need them for the look I want... I wonder if it would still sound as good. I dunno if I should go with Flowmaster 44s maybe? The local shop here carries Flowmaster and Magnaflow, but I could order my own mufflers. Any idea how long Spintech's shipping takes?

They come in a dual out option on spintechs website. As for shipping, I haven't ordered one yet and Cadon69 bought his locally from spintech in CA. I asked the same question on fsc and got one response saying that exit quantity doesn't affect the sound.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
ah, then single out lol. I'm debating on what exit I want for mine. I like them all a little.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't find a picture of how I want them to exit, but I've seen one truck with the same body style driving around town with them exiting exactly how I want mine.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I personally want duals like Dave's truck.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't recall which truck is Dave's off the top of my head.

I want mine coming out RIGHT behind the rear mudflaps on a really steep downward angle, pointing to the side and just the tip poking out from the bottom of the fender like 4".

they also stock these sweet dual wall stainless steel exhaust tips that hold up to the crappy winters up here really well.

I also want an x-pipe.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
ah, then single out lol. I'm debating on what exit I want for mine. I like them all a little.

Single out the side before rear tire....do it!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah. Thats pretty well the angle I meant. I'd want mine slightly closer to the mudflap and a little more straight out the side so its less angles towards the back. But I want it on that vertical angle like that except with tips.