Aftermarket exhaust install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've looked it up and its pretty average for north-eastern BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Either way, it will be MUCH cheaper to clamp it until you can find a friend to weld it imo

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
$750. Can almost justify buying a decent welder. All the pipes, and paying for a welding class to make sure it comes out perfect. Or spending a few hundred in fuel just to avoid his business.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
$750. Can almost justify buying a decent welder. All the pipes, and paying for a welding class to make sure it comes out perfect. Or spending a few hundred in fuel just to avoid his business.

Agreed. Or just buy shorties, a y pipe and a complete cat back system.

Sent from Robland

Blind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Paint them with hi temp paint.

Sent from Robland

That doesn't stop the main problem - the byproduct of combustion is water, which sits inside the muffler when the truck isn't running. Flow masters rust from the inside usually.

Typos from my iPhone using Tapatalk while po0ping.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I would NEVER pay that much for exhaust install. Get some clamps and clamp it up until you find a friend who can weld it for free.

Thats common prices for Canada in general.

"Custom" dual exhaust is going to run around 500 bucks no matter which shop you go to.

My y-pipe back 3" single on my old 89 was 350 bucks +tax for aluminized pipe and that was nearly 6 years ago....

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Wow sounds nice couple questions, do you still have a cat? Hows the drone inside? Kinds has a magnaflow kinds sound.

-Adam

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Wow sounds nice couple questions, do you still have a cat? Hows the drone inside? Kinds has a magnaflow kinds sound.

-Adam

Yeah I live in Cali so I have to be completely smog legal, so I have the cat and everything else for the stupid strict laws here. Honestly I don't even hear a drone in the cab unless I am on the open road and just floor it. When I cruising though anywhere from 65 to 75 depending on which freeway and how much time I have LOL! I don't have a drone at all. I almost want to go to the 6000 series for a louder sound, but my wife says it's already loud enough LOL! I may do it without her knowing though and see if she really notices LOL!