Aftermarket exhaust install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a video I finally made this morning of my Spintech exhaust. It's a 95 5.7 TBI only mods are 3" pipe from the Cat back with Spintech 3000 series, CFM TBI spacer and injector pod spacer. For some stupid reason, the video is upside on drop-box, but right-side up on my PC LOL!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d04vmq6rm65cek8/95_GMT400_Spintech3000.mov

I like that sound. If the 6000 series sounds the same, but louder, I think thats what I'll get. I'm still young enough to want to be loud :p

I also don't mind a bit of cab drone, but I'd prefer to avoid it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I like that sound. If the 6000 series sounds the same, but louder, I think thats what I'll get. I'm still young enough to want to be loud :p

I also don't mind a bit of cab drone, but I'd prefer to avoid it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

When I went to Spintech and watched Ron make my muffler he told me the 6000 will be the same but louder. I can't say whether it has drone or not, but I doubt it. It's essentially the same muffler but a little smaller from what he told me. If I do go back and have him do me up a 6000 I will make another video. You can always call them and talk to him or anyone there really, they are super nice people and very knowledgeable of their products.