'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
The seller has good feedback, and the injectors come with a warranty. the injectors in the picture at least show the Bosch part number so well see.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
The seller has good feedback, and the injectors come with a warranty. the injectors in the picture at least show the Bosch part number so well see.
good luck. Both ebays sets I had also had a "warranty". Neither seller would honor it because there was no way to prove it was the injectors causing the issue. two different sellers.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good luck. Both ebays sets I had also had a "warranty". Neither seller would honor it because there was no way to prove it was the injectors causing the issue. two different sellers.

I'm curious as to what sort of symptoms the faulty injectors caused? I haven't personally experienced it.

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
I recently took a set of "Bosch" injectors into a local shop that specializes in servicing fuel injection systems and I learned that they were Chinese copies. There are Chinese copies of Bosch injectors that have Bosch part numbers on them. Of the 8 I took in, 6 were useable, one was stuck wide open and one was sticky. Not serviceable as true Bosch injectors are either, the could be cleaned with new screens and o-rings installed, but that's it.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Disclaimer, I like Justin, wish him the best. I'm not rooting for his downfall lol. Just jokes.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
They do have a 3 year warranty, so we'll see how it goes. They weren't the cheapest ones out there, and the seller has 100% positive feedback, so I guess we'll see!

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
They do have a 3 year warranty, so we'll see how it goes. They weren't the cheapest ones out there, and the seller has 100% positive feedback, so I guess we'll see!

I buy cheap crap all the time. Sometimes there's a reason for the stories, sometimes not. I bought a 95 dollar steering box for Pigpen lmao.