The Doghouse. 1994 K2500 RCLB.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I can't stop looking at that front bumper.... it looks strangely out of place and yet sooooo nice

I really like this truck! It’s got that classic W/T appeal.
Story I got from the PO is that he bought it from the dealer who used it to keep their lot plowed.

I need to stick a bar on the crank and see it the engine is seized. Maybe this afternoon I'll get time to do that. More I think about it, the more I want to make it a chore truck.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Short update. My brother-in-law and family are up this afternoon and tomorrow. Took advantage of it and had him and my nephew assist with jumping the truck. Good news, engine isn't seized. Bad news, no spark, fuel line is rusted out, and the battery lost charge. Guess its dead too

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Short update. My brother-in-law and family are up this afternoon and tomorrow. Took advantage of it and had him and my nephew assist with jumping the truck. Good news, engine isn't seized. Bad news, no spark, fuel line is rusted out, and the battery lost charge. Guess its dead too
Forgot to mention, picked up new plow motor and seal kit for the pump today locally. Price for aftermarket in stock was less than half that of OEM. Equipment dealer said they rarely sell an OE motor or rebuild kits for the motors anymore.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in-line tube sells a $100 nylon fuel line kit. I wouldn’t run one on a daily driver but for plow truck duty it should be fine I would think. Get them tucked up out of the way and snug on the frame and it would be quick and easy.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
in-line tube sells a $100 nylon fuel line kit. I wouldn’t run one on a daily driver but for plow truck duty it should be fine I would think. Get them tucked up out of the way and snug on the frame and it would be quick and easy.
I hadn't considered nylon lines. My concern with those is the squirrels around here having them for a snack while its parked. I've had to pull the intake on our toyota sequioa for rodents eating the knock sensor harness while it was parked for a few days.