Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
My name is Jesse Dallas, call me JD! I'm 19 from North Georgia and I own a 1994 Chevrolet K1500 Extended Cab Z71 pickup with a 350 5.7L V8 engine. I call her Rox, short for Roxanne and, while it may be a little childish, I've given her a full backstory as an autobot and given her the stickers and emblems to match. She's my daily truck and my first truck, I've owned her since I was 15 but was only able to get her running at about 18 due to financial and time constraints. But now that I've got her going she hasn't let me down and I love her to death. She ain't the prettiest truck but I don't think she oughtta have to be. She's spray painted, got dents and rust, but that's just her and what she's been through. She's an old truck, and I don't mind that one bit. I'll post more pictures later whenever I take a decent photo shoot showing everything off but if you wanna see some now, go follow her on instagram, @roxannethe94_z71. Like I said, I'm a bit childish with her as I've loved Transformers all my life and she's my dream truck so excuse the bit of childish imagination when I word the posts as if they're being typed by her. It's just a fun little thing for me. Anyway, hope y'all have a great day/night/evening! See ya!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1884207610.jpg
    Snapchat-1884207610.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 18
  • Snapchat-767812292.jpg
    Snapchat-767812292.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 18
  • Snapchat-2048320818.jpg
    Snapchat-2048320818.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 18
Reaction score
Welcome, I am impressed with so many of you young ones getting into these trucks and keeping them going. There is no better way to learn mechanics than getting your hands dirty on the older ones with less electronics and basic drive train etc.
Thank you! I love this truck and truly it has taught me a lot!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome! Keep up the good work, I agree the scars and dents add character.
Makes it look like a truck that knows what work is.....
I don't get super upset if one of mine gets a scratch, because I know they're not perfect. But I'd still get pissed off if someone else messed my truck up....