O2 Sensor wire disconnected - 1994 K1500 350 TBI 4L60E

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I need some help with finding a wire. Service manuals have failed me, this is my only mode of transportation at the moment, so I need to find a solution if at all possible.

I have a new-to-me '94 Sierra and I cannot for the life of me, find the lead for the O2 cable that the sensor cable would plug into! The truck has had a lot of DIY work from what it seems. So I might be out of luck entirely, we will see!

To clarify, the O2 sensor has its harness and plug, but they are dangling and disconnected. The exhaust is "Y" shaped and there is only one single O2 sensor, before the catalytic converter on the passenger side of the truck.

I cannot find the other plug that the sensor wire would plug into, much less the wire it is a part of.

A few questions if you don't mind:
Where would that wire be?
Does it go on its own all the way up to the pcm?
Does it branch out of the main harness on the firewall?
If so, where does it branch out?
Is it on the left or right side of the engine? Does it cross over the transmission housing or is it further up?
What color is the wire?

Any answers to any of these would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance everyone.

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This may be a start. I'd imagine there is a connector near the firewall in the engine bay but IDK.... Maybe peek around back there by distributor/egr area?
Would have to dig some until someone familiar with your truck chimes in....
look in the 94 driveability, emissions and electrical diagnosis manual for some diagrams...maybe something will stand out. looks like there is a connector somewhere you're going to be looking for regardless.

Attachments

• 94o2.jpg
    94o2.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
Look under the black "T" shaped cover on the fire wall, it might be tucked under the harness there.