'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I buy cheap crap all the time. Sometimes there's a reason for the stories, sometimes not. I bought a 95 dollar steering box for Pigpen lmao.
I also bought one of the good $50 fpr's. ebay had some as low as $5, but I didn't want to take a chance with that.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I also bought one of the good $50 fpr's. ebay had some as low as $5, but I didn't want to take a chance with that.

Right, something's, I'm just like, eh, I'm not that dangerous lol. Could have bought 5 Chinese UTV's for what I paid for the RZR lol.

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
They do have a 3 year warranty, so we'll see how it goes. They weren't the cheapest ones out there, and the seller has 100% positive feedback, so I guess we'll see!

Shoot, sounds promising, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. That job is a pita and no one I know likes to do it multiple times because of craptacular chinesium parts.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I'm curious as to what sort of symptoms the faulty injectors caused? I haven't personally experienced it.
One set the long crank hot start came back, the other set hot start came back and it idled like crap. Both times I put all new gaskets and did new FPRs and fuel filters.

They do have a 3 year warranty, so we'll see how it goes. They weren't the cheapest ones out there, and the seller has 100% positive feedback, so I guess we'll see!
One set of mine was a 1-year warranty, the other a 3-year. The first go-round the seller basically told me to f-off and wouldn't replace them because there was no way to prove it was the injectors. I remember specifically the 2nd seller had 100% feedback and i paid more than the cheapest i could find, however once the symptoms came back it was well past the time of giving poor feedback and the seller was flat out unresponsive.

In any case I wish you luck with your set. I've had my intake and injectors in and out 7 times now........ I can do a full injector swap in about 45min-1hour.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One set the long crank hot start came back, the other set hot start came back and it idled like crap. Both times I put all new gaskets and did new FPRs and fuel filters.

One set of mine was a 1-year warranty, the other a 3-year. The first go-round the seller basically told me to f-off and wouldn't replace them because there was no way to prove it was the injectors. I remember specifically the 2nd seller had 100% feedback and i paid more than the cheapest i could find, however once the symptoms came back it was well past the time of giving poor feedback and the seller was flat out unresponsive.

In any case I wish you luck with your set. I've had my intake and injectors in and out 7 times now........ I can do a full injector swap in about 45min-1hour.

That's what I was guessing, along with crazy fuel trims? Thanks for the info.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So yeah, the truck has finally seen snow for the first time. My wife took the first picture Saturday morning, it was about 60 degrees out. I took the next one less than 24 hours later. Ended up driving it to work this morning because the roads were absolutely horrible, and they hadnt even plowed my road yet. I blew through a couple of 3 foot drifts like they weren't even there, it's nice having a truck this high up. Also had a plow truck slide off the road and I had to take a back route. Very happy with how these tires handle the snow. On a separate note, I already buried my plow truck by backing into a much larger than I thought drift in my yard. Its probably going to sit there till Wednesday.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Made a little Thanksgiving Day "rescue". My Dad's truck broke down at his work, I think its the fuel pump. He is going to have it towed to a local shop to get fixed, but had a load of firewood in the back. I drove out there this morning and grabbed it and brought it over to my parents house since I was going to be over there for the holiday anyways. It felt funny to park in my old spot that I used to have my old '94 over 10 years ago.