'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Haven't been able to drive i in almost a week, I sent the computer out to get tuned by Sinister Performance. Just the basics, deleting monitors, and tuning for the new injectors. Should have it back Wednesday.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't been able to drive i in almost a week, I sent the computer out to get tuned by Sinister Performance. Just the basics, deleting monitors, and tuning for the new injectors. Should have it back Wednesday.
Sinister Performance in Indiana?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes. Prices were good and I did 2 computers at once and got a discount. First one turned out great so I'm expecting this one to as well.
They do good work. Their shop is just down the road from my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice, must be convenient. He's quick with the turnaround time, but still takes a week because of shipping.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
At first, no because I hadn't upgraded my injectors and took it easy because I didn't want to blow it up. A couple days after I got it back I did those and the fpr. Definitely noticed a difference. Nice not having to stare at the cel anymore too

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Got a lower valance for it, looks better now. I also ordered a 2" steel cowl hood, just need to figure out somewhere to get it painted for a reasonable price.
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Got a lower valance for it, looks better now. I also ordered a 2" steel cowl hood, just need to figure out somewhere to get it painted for a reasonable price.
You must be registered for see images attach

I dunno how I feel about the valences on these trucks. I do like the 454SS style ones with the foglights mounted in them though.
Looks good so far!