'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

65nightmare

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just IMO, but I hate Nason lol. I hate it. Back before the internet was really a thing, I painted a LeMans with it, because it was what my parts store carried, and it was thin, took a million coats, didn't have any real gloss. I was really unhappy with it. I tried it a few years later on a truck and had the same results.
Yeah it doesn't build very good. I think that's why it sprays so dry but that's also why it's easy to spray for the average person, it doesn't run easy like a lot of high gloss clears.

Sent from the land of the ice and snow.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Did a little ricing, I installed some blue LED bulbs in the interior. Got a little drunk last night and we "tastefully modified" our rally car after repairing the brakes. Headed out to the junkyard today and scored 4 black center caps for $10, just in case I need more black.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Spent the afternoon picking up this turd, a 96 K1500 ECSB, 4.3 5spd. I'm going to use it as a lot plow truck. It was previously used for a mudding event, and already has a welded diff, newer clutch, and the rest is good enough for what I want, price couldn't be beat.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
From what I have noticed, the clutch pedal is loose, like moves a good inch from side to side which is kind of annoying. Other than looking into that, will need some lighting if i'm going to plow with it. I could either take off the pieces on the front an put headlights in or just get a cheap light bar and screw it into the roof