'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I have a little 20" one that I had on my Trailblazer, it'll light a good sized portion of a field up. I paid like 35 bucks for it too.

Also, that way you can keep your sweet Sunoco cover's

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Already removed the stickers, they looked stupid. Covers can stay. There aren't any lights under them anyways

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So I finally overcame my fear or checking my fuel mileage, I filled the tank up and drove about 300 miles and filled up again. I am quite surprised to say it got 11.7 MPG. A good chunk of that was towing the plow truck too. My old truck got 12, so pretty much no difference!

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
So I was perusing through local craigslist ads and found these. http://fingerlakes.craigslist.org/pts/5770904912.html I texted the guy and he said these are really clean an solid, cost $300 new. Lucy for me, Dylan lives about a mile from there and he's going to pick them up for me on Sunday.

When you're actually hauling things, they are really nice to have. It also let's people know you're a man if you have them extended at all times with some camo on the truck somewhere.

11.7 is honestly worse than I expected it it to be lol. I guess there is a big difference. Now my Dad's C3500HD 4x4, get's mid single digit's. It's really bad.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I mean, i'm not light on the gas pedal, plus hauling that truck had to of dropped it a little. I also made 2 thruway trips, which I rarely do, so its not normal driving. I'll check it again at next fill and see if it changes. My old truck didn't matter if I was driving city, highway, or towing, it was always 12

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That really isn't too bad if you're towing a lot and not being mindful of how you drive it. Driven nicely these trucks can do alright on mileage. But also I've also seen as low as about 8 mpg in my truck while using it as a daily at school (short trips) in the winter.