'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Yeah, i'll probably take it to work and see what I can do about making it look pretty. If it was any of my other trucks I would have just slapped it on as is, but on this one I actually want to take the extra time to make the niceness last longer.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Why does your shop have a huge hole in the side lol
That section is just dirt floor and is only like 15 feet wide, part of it actually used to be a horse stable. I keep a few things in there just so it's out of direct rain and sun. the rest is enclosed

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Got a bunch done during lunch today. New idler and pitman are in, replaced the fuel filter, and painted all of the exhaust with high temp paint to maybe help it out a little from rusting away. It is super humid today too, haven't stopped dripping since 8am

You must be registered for see images attach

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Got a bunch done during lunch today. New idler and pitman are in, replaced the fuel filter, and painted all of the exhaust with high temp paint to maybe help it out a little from rusting away. It is super humid today too, haven't stopped dripping since 8am

Damn, I should let you do Pigpens Idler and Pitman arm

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

You got all that done at lunch ? Just reading what you did made me tired.