'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I'll pop it on the rack once I replace the idler and pitman, which I have. Just waiting for a day when I feel like doing it

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Did a couple minor things today. For whatever reason, the shift boot was 90 degrees off, so I switched it to where its supposed to go so now it doesn't have a funny looking bulge in it. Also, got my center console open. The handle felt like it wasn't doing anything and I couldn't figure out a good way of popping it open, so I ripped the handle right off, and now I can easily reach in and push the little tab and open it. Not hopeful, but next time i'm at the junkyard i'll keep an eye out for a clean working one. I've never paid attention to the interiors of the 95+ trucks before, so who knows.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Decided to swap the headlights and grille today, I "borrowed" the headlights I had saved for my other project and popped them on, and since I had the grille off I figured i'd swap with the spare sport grille I had. Now I can use my turn signal covers!
You must be registered for see images attach