'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Got some more done today. I used 3 cans and 2 bottles of spray wax on the underside. The frame is pretty well all coated, along with the floorboards, wheel wells, inside the rockers, suspension parts, inside of bumpers, and inside the bed rails . The only thing I have left is the underside of the bed, but I had fogged out the shop pretty good and figured i'd finish later. I also turned the torsion bar bolts 5 turns, and it evened out the ride height front to back. I still have another 10+ cranks left if wanted, but i'd need to do something with the rear too.
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm going to wind up with at least a 2" block in the back of Pigpen just so I can get the caliper bolts out without pulling the u-bolts lol.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I got a steering wheel cover and an air freshener, so you can say things are getting pretty serious.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So I have this brand new Lund Moonvisor that came with one of the other trucks I recently bought/sold. I had painted it black with intentions of putting it on that truck, and has sat ever since. I'm debating on if I want to put it on this truck or not. Maybe replace all the 194 bulbs with LEDs or something so they'll last longer. The paint looks good right now, however I should probably put some clear coat on it, but the spray can stuff never turns out good.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I actually like the visors on these trucks lol. I've sprayed a ton of stuff with Duplicolor clear and it looks good enough for the girls I go with, after a buffing anyway.