98 C1500 "Typhoon Maroon"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I looked up "carolina struttin " and nothing comes up? And no kidding... cant see at night, nor handle a corner very well? What do you do if you want to tow something....?

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not Carolina strut its Carolina squat. Its mainly in Myrtle beach from what I've seen just the latest thing for kids who's parents wouldn't buy them a diesel IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

WillMGK

Reaction score
I looked up "carolina struttin " and nothing comes up? And no kidding... cant see at night, nor handle a corner very well? What do you do if you want to tow something....?

Corners dont take to well but it doesnt really matter, you get used to the drive after a day or soo. Headlights can be aimed pretty easily so I have no problem with seeing at night. Since it is a v-6 I usually dont ever tow anything other than grills and a boat on occasion. It actually has no difference in dragging anything since I dont have a tow hitch, I just hook everything up to the bumper. But so far the only major flaws in my truck sittin like this is that it throws the float off in the gas tank and the cornering. other than that I have 0 problems..

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It's growing on me. Not my style but it is cool I'll give you that!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I think "everyone" is his closest buddies lol, id rather see the rear lifted 4 inches, front dropped 2 inches and a set of very wide and modestly tall tires on back with little guys in the front.