98 C1500 "Typhoon Maroon"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
so basically your all trying for the pre runner look? not hating just trying to understand

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
poor thing.... :lol:

Not to sound mean, its a very nice truck, but the angle thing just looks stupid :imo:. Not my truck, so why does it matter what I think? I'll bet it turns heads though!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
poor thing.... :lol:

Not to sound mean, its a very nice truck, but the angle thing just looks stupid :imo:. Not my truck, so why does it matter what I think? I'll bet it turns heads though!

That was directed at op right?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
so basically your all trying for the pre runner look? not hating just trying to understand

More like attempting the Trophy Truck look, I get the idea but he kinda went a lil too far in the rear.

Notice the slight rake to the rear on this TT

You must be registered for see images attach

To the OP, i would suggest lifting the rear slightly or even returning it to stock height perhaps to get a more "correct" stance if you are infact trying to get the TT stance.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
the funny part is, os that this truck rides smoother than most of the other trucks. I put all new shocks in the front and back to compensate for lift and drop. It drives like a caddy in my opinion, minus the roll i get from turn real hard when im going fast. It shakes just a little bit at highway speeds. but thats just bad tire balancing. and as for people coming up to it. Everyone likes it from around here. If you ever come to florida and you happen to be driving down HWY 19 and you drive through dixie and levy county. you will understand the reason mines dogged this way. Everybody squats their truck.. EVERYBODY lol

I get ya. I seen some of that when I was in Florida, but they didn't seem to be too squatted. Don't you feel like you are falling backwards or something though when you are sitting in it?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I don't think they are going for the trophy truck stance.... I used to live in Florida and it is indeed a pretty common thing to see the stance he has

Sent from my static android