98 C1500 "Typhoon Maroon"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not Carolina strut its Carolina squat. Its mainly in Myrtle beach from what I've seen just the latest thing for kids who's parents wouldn't buy them a diesel IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Ha ha I knew it was only down there at the beach.... :rofl:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey now,, some of us do the squat thing with our trucks,,, i do,,lol,, when there is about 2 ton of lime stone in the bed,,lol

You must be registered for see images attach

WillMGK

Reaction score
Id like to tell you, but theirs only 3 pictures on carolina squat.... Its pretty big down there lol

Everyone Search Tricounty Truckin on facebook, and you will get a little taste of our life around here haha

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone Search Tricounty Truckin on facebook, and you will get a little taste of our life around here haha

No thanks bro, I've seen enough already :rofl:

Its good that your enjoying your truck and I'm glad to see your not letting the negative comments get to you. :waytogo: its your truck so build it for you an don't take the negative stuff to heart. You need to be happy with your truck. If you build it to make others happy you won't be. Been there done that an its a waste of time and money.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Its good that your enjoying your truck and I'm glad to see your not letting the negative comments get to you. :waytogo: its your truck so build it for you an don't take the negative stuff to heart. You need to be happy with your truck. If you build it to make others happy you won't be. Been there done that an its a waste of time and money.

X1,000,000!!!

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Well it's different bud..... I remember some of the "cool" stuff I did when I was in high school.... Neon underglows LOL.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't get it, nor do I think I want to, but it's your vehicle to do with as you see fit.
Good luck with what your doing.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i feel bad for that truck sell it to me and ill save it!