98 C1500 "Typhoon Maroon"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
oh and OP hey nice truck man and,welcome!

Sent from my static android

WillMGK

Reaction score
Nobody squats trucks on here? i was hopin i wouldnt be the only one. But, I dont see a difference in the driving other than the roll is kinda off when you turn and it likes to sling everything in the cab around. But you learn how to drive it real quick lol.. Im young anyways, just going with the times.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nobody squats trucks on here? i was hopin i wouldnt be the only one. But, I dont see a difference in the driving other than the roll is kinda off when you turn and it likes to sling everything in the cab around. But you learn how to drive it real quick lol.. Im young anyways, just going with the times.

Most of us level our rides out rather then try to copy a trophy truck.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score

I can't imagine driving that thing lol. Definitely not my tastes but it's yours so do your thing. Does anyone ever walk up.and ask funny questions about it?

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Most of us level our rides out rather then try to copy a trophy truck.

It's his. :shrug: if he likes it, that's what matters.

I like black wheels and HATE chrome. So half of the people on here (cough, PAUL P2, cough) think I'm crazy.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Truck looks great good minus the strange angle....nice to see another stepside on here. Definitely something that I've never seen before, to me it looks like it has serious problems, that's probably what I would ask if I saw you driving around here and didn't know what was up with it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hate the squat, looks like a dog taking a , other then that it seems like a nice truck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's his. :shrug: if he likes it, that's what matters.

I like black wheels and HATE chrome. So half of the people on here (cough, PAUL P2, cough) think I'm crazy.

I don't think I know..... :crazy: :jester:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Truck looks great good minus the strange angle....nice to see another stepside on here. Definitely something that I've never seen before, to me it looks like it has serious problems, that's probably what I would ask if I saw you driving around here and didn't know what was up with it.

First thought is that the rear springs were completely fvcked...then I read he put lowering shackles in the rear and I was like :nono:

WillMGK

Reaction score
the funny part is, os that this truck rides smoother than most of the other trucks. I put all new shocks in the front and back to compensate for lift and drop. It drives like a caddy in my opinion, minus the roll i get from turn real hard when im going fast. It shakes just a little bit at highway speeds. but thats just bad tire balancing. and as for people coming up to it. Everyone likes it from around here. If you ever come to florida and you happen to be driving down HWY 19 and you drive through dixie and levy county. you will understand the reason mines dogged this way. Everybody squats their truck.. EVERYBODY lol