96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know, i am trying to move to texas. i just rode my harley there this summer from connecticut. i really like it down there, the people were the selling point! so nice. people up in new england are so nasty...

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Amen! I just love Michigan weather and hunting too much to leave. Unless the social fabric collapses completely. Then I will renounce my U.S. Citizenship and become a resident of the country of Texas. Hahahaha :jester:

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
replaced the vacuum pump, turbo works now! runs much better and zero smoke. got our first real snow, this truck is a tank in the snow. had 10" or snow and a sheet of ice over it, no problems at all. 4wd worked great!

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
6" tuff country lift kit ordered! and a set of realift torson bar relocators also! should be getting in a week or so. should look funny with the stock rims and tires....

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
paint was oil based rustolem, brush on. it holds up very well the the crap they put on the roads in the winter in ct.

Ok thanks, they really lay down the salt here and the rattle can bed liner sucks to put on and is most likely to flake off!

tanman_2006

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to redo my frame on the 95 K1500. Ribs on the bottom of the frame are rotted and the small crossmember across the back rotted off.