New member truck from TN.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slowride7510

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is my 98 GMC SIERRA 3500 Centurion. It has the 6.5 turbo diesel with a 5 speed manual transmission. The truck was bought new in Paso Robles CA. Andes completely rust free. Does anyone know how rare this truck is? I have seen limited info on the 1500 Silverado but next to nothing on Sierra

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck! So well kept. I had a 6.5td Centurion dually in the 90's for a few years. It was nicknamed The Christmas Tree by my christmas-addicted wife. Wonderful truck. Traded it in on my 99 dually in 99, but only because I tend to do a lot of stuff off the pavement and it really needed a nicer home. I think about it every so often as I have a fond spot for all of my ex-400's, especially as I'm planning out what to do on current trucks. Remembering all the this's to that's and that's to this's, what worked and what didn't, brings back floods of lost memories. Your pic is doing the same thing right now. Nice!

Slowride7510

Reaction score
Holy $hit!!!! That's a 90's time capsule!!!!
And welcome from Alberta Canada
Not sure how rare it is, definitely not a lot made that's for sure. Nice friggen ride! Enjoy the heck out of it for me please!!!!
I am in my late 60’s and this truck will be mine until my last day on earth. I like the truck that well. I have done a bit of work to in in the 4 yrs. I have owned it. When I bought it the white paint was flaking off badly so I had Nice Body Restorations in Westmoreland TN repaint all the white areas the original white. I have put in a new South Bend clutch as well as totally rebuild the front suspension and steering. I also had a rhino liner installed to protect the bed. I do have every book, and document that came with the truck when new including both the window sticker from GM & Centurion.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am in my late 60’s and this truck will be mine until my last day on earth. I like the truck that well. I have done a bit of work to in in the 4 yrs. I have owned it. When I bought it the white paint was flaking off badly so I had Nice Body Restorations in Westmoreland TN repaint all the white areas the original white. I have put in a new South Bend clutch as well as totally rebuild the front suspension and steering. I also had a rhino liner installed to protect the bed. I do have every book, and document that came with the truck when new including both the window sticker from GM & Centurion.
I turn 48 on boxing day, had my 91 since 96. And I feel the same way, it's never leaving me by my own doing.
I just recently started building it the way I wanted to for the last 3 decades(man time flies). My plan is to finish it by the time I'm 50.