96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
i never thought of it having water over there! haha funny how that is. you wouldnt believe how many americans think the whole bottom of texas, new mexico, and arizona is ocean front! hahaha they see the outline of the country and assume the borders are water.hahaha. it is beautiful over there! i googled it. where do you live there?
i never guessed there were brown eyes swedes! haha then again im a mutt, my dads side of the family is Italian, all short, skinny, black haired and black eyed, and some how im 6' tall, got a american gut, brown hair and light blue eyes.
if English is not your primary language im impressed! its perfect....better than me, and i only speak english. hahaha
"we non-americans think of USA we think: fried chicken, big cars, big people, bald eaglas, guns and rednecks!" ......hahaha you hit the nail on the head, at least for describing me. i got the lifted truck, big block buick, bunch of guns, live on hamburgers, steak, any kinda meat, listen to country music....hahaha....im glad to see the sterotypes hold up all the way over there! hahaha

hows your car coming along?

Haha really?! About 1/2 of the swedish boarders are water and we have thousands of lakes. :) From what I've heard most americans think america is the whole world so I'm not surpriced.
I live right north of Stockholm. Btw, Stockholm is even built on the water! :) Haha that's funny, we are actually very mixed, we have all the combos of eye and haircolors.
Well, italians are known for loving food so that could explain the gut. :) Genetics are funny that way, some things skip many generations and pop up from out of nowhere, maybe there was someone on your moms side that was tall!
Thanks! :) No, english is my second language, swedish is the first, we actually start learning english in school in 3rd grade (age 9) but mostly I've taught myself since I love american movies and tv series. Back when internet and downloading hit it big there was no subtitles so I had to learn it well to understand.
Yeah, thoes are the most american things I can think of! Honestly I think that's how the entire world sees americans :)

No changes with any of the vehicles.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Nice that you got the house sold and figured out the leak on the truck, sometimes things actually goes right! :)

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well its been a rough week.... as for the truck, the fuel leak is coming from the new remaned fuel pump i just replaced 4 months ago. i emailed the well known company i got it from, the guy could not have been more rude to me, just nasty, talking down to me, will not help me out at all, will warranty it but wants me to remove pump and disable truck (while im in the middle of moving) and ship to him so he can send out to fix it. now if you dig in old posts you will see the "factory stanadyne rebuilt pump" with dirt in the plugs, old used sensors, etc....so in the coming weeks im sure you will see alot of posts of my emails back and fourth and me doing a full blown protest of this company.....
so fuel is leaking so bad now i have a video of it pouring on the ground....it just snowed here again so im not driving the buick with the salt on the ground....kinda screwed.

today im loading garage up and bring to my brothers, go to open pass door and see body lines wayyyy off. im always checking them but couldn't miss this, crawl under truck and pass rear body lift block punched through cab! zero rust! it looks like a hole punch did it. so everyone that says body lifts will do this is right! i assumed they had rotted cabs or did something wrong, nope, i have to weld it and im going to reinforce it while im in there. my frame pads were rotted and i welded and plated them and in 6 months had cracks outside the welds (welding fatigued the metal), welded and they have cracked since, so this punched through with a weak frame pad. ******.

then to top off my bad week, the girl buying house signed contract and put $1000 deposit on it, her daddy came to see it (he put down 80k for her, must be nice) he did not like and told her she cant buy it. well im pissed but like cool i made a grand, put it back for sale....nope, ****** state of ct lets her change her mind and walk away any time and take deposit with her and rip up contract!!!! i got nothing, yet i had to stay up for nights signing like 80 papers, packed everything and now i am living out of boxes!
im super pissed. what a week........i hope all you guys (and girl, haha) trucks are being good for you!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
well its been a rough week.... as for the truck, the fuel leak is coming from the new remaned fuel pump i just replaced 4 months ago. i emailed the well known company i got it from, the guy could not have been more rude to me, just nasty, talking down to me, will not help me out at all, will warranty it but wants me to remove pump and disable truck (while im in the middle of moving) and ship to him so he can send out to fix it. now if you dig in old posts you will see the "factory stanadyne rebuilt pump" with dirt in the plugs, old used sensors, etc....so in the coming weeks im sure you will see alot of posts of my emails back and fourth and me doing a full blown protest of this company.....
so fuel is leaking so bad now i have a video of it pouring on the ground....it just snowed here again so im not driving the buick with the salt on the ground....kinda screwed.

today im loading garage up and bring to my brothers, go to open pass door and see body lines wayyyy off. im always checking them but couldn't miss this, crawl under truck and pass rear body lift block punched through cab! zero rust! it looks like a hole punch did it. so everyone that says body lifts will do this is right! i assumed they had rotted cabs or did something wrong, nope, i have to weld it and im going to reinforce it while im in there. my frame pads were rotted and i welded and plated them and in 6 months had cracks outside the welds (welding fatigued the metal), welded and they have cracked since, so this punched through with a weak frame pad. ******.

then to top off my bad week, the girl buying house signed contract and put $1000 deposit on it, her daddy came to see it (he put down 80k for her, must be nice) he did not like and told her she cant buy it. well im pissed but like cool i made a grand, put it back for sale....nope, ****** state of ct lets her change her mind and walk away any time and take deposit with her and rip up contract!!!! i got nothing, yet i had to stay up for nights signing like 80 papers, packed everything and now i am living out of boxes!
im super pissed. what a week........i hope all you guys (and girl, haha) trucks are being good for you!

Damn that sucks ass man. I absolutely hate dealing with buying/selling homes. Such a pain in the ass.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'd be smashing skulls buddy. Props to you for doing nothing of the sort and coming here to ***** about it. I really hope the next one works out.

Chris I see so many stories like this I'm not gonna sell this house. I'll make it decent and rent it lol. Plus I can discriminate as a landlord. So If someone seems shady I can tell em to piss off.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i was not happy at all! called two different lawyers and one said she can do it, one said we could force her to buy house but will take years. i dont want to be that guy, i just want to get the hell out of here! i just signed so she can go ruin another guys life, im moving on if someone buys this house or not.
i have bigger and better things to do with my life over bickering with girls buying my house or chevy truck parts guys that wont stand behind their ******, so called american products.

hell, i might be more mad at walt...(oops, did i name drop?) for trapping me in this ****** state!!! i can walk at anytime and let them foreclose if no one buys it,i try not to do that but willing to if it comes to that, but cant get to where im going with a shady fuel pump dumping fuel on the ground when its running!!!

this guy better make things right or i might get mad like sam said and be taking a leaky drive up to NY and have a chat with the a-hole owner of the nazi diesel supply store! he is only like 4-5 hours away from me.....i still cant believe how much of a jerk he was to me! and wont send a replacement pump so i can swap in one day on the weekend and not lose my truck while moving!!! i think im being fair, im not asking for new gaskets, money off, labor charges etc, im just trying to get him to send a pump so i can swap in one day and he keeps refusing!!! im kinda furious over the whole thing!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Might be an expensive drive but the look on his face when your truck comes in to his parking space dumping fuel all over his parking lot from his **** parts might just be worth it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk