96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congrats man that has to be really exciting I can't even imagine.
im alittle nervous but for the first time ever im more excited that worried! working on paying my credit card off then i will have zero debt and be free to do anything i want and work where i choose making any money i want! no more working a crappy job because it pays good. saving as much as i can now.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rent a uhaul trailer for as much crap as you can fit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
dont need to, put my cap on and got some totes, put a few in and i can fit 12 totes from the front of the wheel well to the cab in the bed....and have a foot or two on top of them. packed 85-90% of my stuff im taking and its 11 totes so far! gotta fit tool boxes but ive held off on getting a huge one cause i knew i wanted to move for years...but i do have alot of little boxes ill have to figure out. and figuring if i should take my king size bed or leave it here....prob be in a motel the first month till i get a job and can get a place to rent kinda close to that job......leaving most of my guns here is already killing me! but figure till i get settled i wont have to worry about them getting stolen. figure ill take a few carry pistols, leave the flashy and heavy stuff here. i have a carry permit in ct, from what i read texas will let me carry with my ct permit till it runs out then i need to take a course again and get a texas one.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, another yankee in Texas. LOL

Congrats dude, that's awesome!
your the first to call me that! hahaha dont worry, every person i talked to when i was there could not believe i was from ct, all thought i was from the area, and a big wad of copenhagen in my lip makes it sound like i have a slight southern draw enough to get away with being from there.hahaha

and its dfw, probably half the people there are from other states, i just started looking west of ft.worth, been looking north but worried its to fancy for me. cant handle the concrete jungle or houses ontop of eachother.....id like your shed....thats all i want or need. hahaha

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was tailgating before a pats game, shootin the bull with this guy parked next to me about guns and he pulls out a brown bess! im like wtf! he said hes one of the Patriots! guy yells and they all lined up, then marched into the stadium!

if you look close at the games, these guys are on the end zones and every time they score they all fire their rifles! coolest damn mascot ever!!! i love them scoring, but i think i like the smell of gun powder and the whole stadium full of smoke more!
You must be registered for see images attach

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
speaking of fitting everything in the back of my truck to move......this is my harley in texas outside of billy bobs, when i rode it cross country....think of this but with my truck....im going to look like the beverly hillbillies moving with **** strapped to the roof! hahaha
You must be registered for see images attach