96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
i would but no clue where im going or where i can park it down there. i might live under that cap and on my new bed rug....as of now thats the only place i have. dragging a trailer around would suck and dont know area that i set up shop, dont want it messed with

Damn! You must really be in a hurry if you're bailing out without any kind of secure end points, but after reading everything you've dealt with in CT, I kind of don't blame you.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn! You must really be in a hurry if you're bailing out without any kind of secure end points, but after reading everything you've dealt with in CT, I kind of don't blame you.
not in a hurry really, just hate it here, put house for sale and had showing in 4 hours, and got another one this weekend, if house sells i gotta go and refuse to be that guy living with friends or his parents at 32 years old.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish you the best...I miss Texas :bawl:
haha, thanks man, why did you move, and to sc......i know tons of CT people that went there for work, give it 10 years, they will vote the same as here and take that state down....these crazy liberals are like locus, move in, eat up all the resources, make it unlivable then move on to the next state...

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
yeah the world is going nuts! hahaha. crazy ass laws, cant even protect yourself. thats messed up.
what do you do if you dont drive around your country? stay in town 24/7? i pictured it all snow and mountains with blue eyed girls with braided blonde hair skiing everywhere. hahaha. that was until i saw your hand full of truck pics, looks just like around here.
its pretty cool getting a prospective from someone halfway around the world.we seem to be alot alike...small world i guess.
i thought you guys had another language? and is it just one country and thats it, or do you have states? its strange to think of a country without states being an american....you dont like the laws, or how things are run here you can just move next door and be in the same country with different laws. some states ban guns, there are towns that ban alcohol, some you can drink and drive, some you cant use phone when driving... wanna live a hundred miles from another person you can, or move to a city where you cant walk down the road their are so many people.

yeah, most of the fried fair food is nasty. we do have awesome fried chicken! im not big on cooking and here the fat and greasy food its super cheap and found on every corner. healthy food cost like 2x-3x more than the processed crap here. i went on a diet and it was so expensive. and you can taste the difference in the veggies from the big producers and the locally grown stuff, way better home grown. lot of people around me have gardens, i had one for a few years, taste way better eating a salad from your back yard. store stuff is bland, no taste.

Yeah it definitly is!

We work, ha! But seriously, a lot of people do car-vacations, they travel around the country usually with a camper. I grew up on the water tho, my parents have always had boats so instead of spending the summer at camping grounds we spend them out in the archipelago, we've even taken our boat over to Åland and Finland. Just here in the Stockholm archipelago there is around 30.000 islands of different sizes so lots of places to go. I have traveled around a little on land too but never just driven around to see places.
In the winter we go snowboarding and skiing, there is a huge mountain range along the whole boarder to Norway with a ton of resorts.
Do a Google Image-search on sweden archipelago, sweden landscape and sweden winter resorts, it's actuallt very beautiful here too.

Blue-eyed girls with blonde hair is pretty much the biggest missconception about Sweden, that and polarbears on the streets! :) I think the most common is green eyes and dark blonde hair. Native Sweeds (called Samer) usually have brown or black hair and brown eyes.

Sweden looks alot like some parts of the US, the biggest differense is that we don't have palmtrees or desert.
Yes, we have our own language, it's called swedish. :) Most people under 60-65 yo that has grown up in Sweden speak both swedish and english tho. I speak/read/wright alot in english so I think I've gotten pretty good at it by now. :)
Sweden is one country, no states. Then there's Scandinavia which is Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland but it's still seperate countries. I think most of EU actually have the same laws now, only small differences. So if you don't like the laws here you'd have to move to the US! :)

Haha fried chicken is like your national food! When we non-americans think of USA we think: fried chicken, big cars, big people, bald eaglas, guns and rednecks! :)
That explains a few things, like how poor people very often are fat... that never made sence to me until now! :) Here it's kinda the opposite, fast food is pretty expencive actually. I'm not big on cooking or food for that matter either but if I'm gonna eat it needs to be good, if fast food is the only option I'll find the nearest place that sells redbull or monster and I'll be good until I can get a decent meal.
Home grown is always better, when I was I kid my parents grew potatots, tomatos, carrots, corn, alot of fruits and a whole bunch of other stuff in the garden, nothing tastes better than that, plus it's almost free and no pesticides!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
^^I really liked Sweden... Some beautiful country there! I may go back to Stockholm this year for a couple days.

drive the truck, once i get situated down there ill come back for the buick, might sell bug, have it for sale now but no offers yet......you wanna drive the buick down for me? hahaha took it out a few days ago....boy i missed going sideways and the smell of burning rubber.....looking into a cam for it now....well once im done with this mountain of paper work the real estate lady is making me get done tonight....

Hey, I'm ALWAYS up for a road trip. And I wasn't kidding... I do fly for free. lol That's how I've been to 19 countries in the past 3 years! Just cover your fuel and my happy meals for the trip LOL

i would but no clue where im going or where i can park it down there. i might live under that cap and on my new bed rug....as of now thats the only place i have. dragging a trailer around would suck and dont know area that i set up shop, dont want it messed with

Seriously, if you need a place to keep something for a bit... This is my back yard. My property is all fenced it, it's pretty secure. Built this last year, still haven't filled it completely up so there's room if you need to store a toy or two for a little bit. lol I know I wouldn't want to pay to put my **** in storage.
You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
haha, thanks man, why did you move, and to sc......i know tons of CT people that went there for work, give it 10 years, they will vote the same as here and take that state down....these crazy liberals are like locus, move in, eat up all the resources, make it unlivable then move on to the next state...

I moved so my wife could be closer to her family...but yes, SC is a crap state ran by a bunch of sheep. SC will not stand up for anything they may believe in. Texas on the other hand...lol...totally opposite!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
As bad as you say CT is; I wouldn't want to go back for a visit, I say just make one trip.
Buy a trailer, load the car on it, load up the truck, and get the hell outta there.
I'd bail out of there with the money from the house and head straight to Michigan. But I've lived there my entire life and I love Michigan too much to leave.
I don't blame him either. CT sounds like a real **** holes of a state to deal with.
^^I really liked Sweden... Some beautiful country there! I may go back to Stockholm this year for a couple days.

Hey, I'm ALWAYS up for a road trip. And I wasn't kidding... I do fly for free. lol That's how I've been to 19 countries in the past 3 years! Just cover your fuel and my happy meals for the trip LOL

Seriously, if you need a place to keep something for a bit... This is my back yard. My property is all fenced it, it's pretty secure. Built this last year, still haven't filled it completely up so there's room if you need to store a toy or two for a little bit. lol I know I wouldn't want to pay to put my **** in storage.

I want a shop like that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it definitly is!

We work, ha! But seriously, a lot of people do car-vacations, they travel around the country usually with a camper. I grew up on the water tho, my parents have always had boats so instead of spending the summer at camping grounds we spend them out in the archipelago, we've even taken our boat over to Åland and Finland. Just here in the Stockholm archipelago there is around 30.000 islands of different sizes so lots of places to go. I have traveled around a little on land too but never just driven around to see places.
In the winter we go snowboarding and skiing, there is a huge mountain range along the whole boarder to Norway with a ton of resorts.
Do a Google Image-search on, sweden landscape and sweden winter resorts, it's actuallt very beautiful here too.

Blue-eyed girls with blonde hair is pretty much the biggest missconception about Sweden, that and polarbears on the streets! :) I think the most common is green eyes and dark blonde hair. Native Sweeds (called Samer) usually have brown or black hair and brown eyes.

Sweden looks alot like some parts of the US, the biggest differense is that we don't have palmtrees or desert.
Yes, we have our own language, it's called swedish. :) Most people under 60-65 yo that has grown up in Sweden speak both swedish and english tho. I speak/read/wright alot in english so I think I've gotten pretty good at it by now. :)
Sweden is one country, no states. Then there's Scandinavia which is Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland but it's still seperate countries. I think most of EU actually have the same laws now, only small differences. So if you don't like the laws here you'd have to move to the US! :)

Haha fried chicken is like your national food! When we non-americans think of USA we think: fried chicken, big cars, big people, bald eaglas, guns and rednecks! :)
That explains a few things, like how poor people very often are fat... that never made sence to me until now! :) Here it's kinda the opposite, fast food is pretty expencive actually. I'm not big on cooking or food for that matter either but if I'm gonna eat it needs to be good, if fast food is the only option I'll find the nearest place that sells redbull or monster and I'll be good until I can get a decent meal.
Home grown is always better, when I was I kid my parents grew potatots, tomatos, carrots, corn, alot of fruits and a whole bunch of other stuff in the garden, nothing tastes better than that, plus it's almost free and no pesticides!

i never thought of it having water over there! haha funny how that is. you wouldnt believe how many americans think the whole bottom of texas, new mexico, and arizona is ocean front! hahaha they see the outline of the country and assume the borders are water.hahaha. it is beautiful over there! i googled it. where do you live there?
i never guessed there were brown eyes swedes! haha then again im a mutt, my dads side of the family is Italian, all short, skinny, black haired and black eyed, and some how im 6' tall, got a american gut, brown hair and light blue eyes.
if English is not your primary language im impressed! its perfect....better than me, and i only speak english. hahaha
"we non-americans think of USA we think: fried chicken, big cars, big people, bald eaglas, guns and rednecks!" ......hahaha you hit the nail on the head, at least for describing me. i got the lifted truck, big block buick, bunch of guns, live on hamburgers, steak, any kinda meat, listen to country music....hahaha....im glad to see the sterotypes hold up all the way over there! hahaha

hows your car coming along?