96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^I really liked Sweden... Some beautiful country there! I may go back to Stockholm this year for a couple days.

Hey, I'm ALWAYS up for a road trip. And I wasn't kidding... I do fly for free. lol That's how I've been to 19 countries in the past 3 years! Just cover your fuel and my happy meals for the trip LOL

Seriously, if you need a place to keep something for a bit... This is my back yard. My property is all fenced it, it's pretty secure. Built this last year, still haven't filled it completely up so there's room if you need to store a toy or two for a little bit. lol I know I wouldn't want to pay to put my **** in storage.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
wow, thank you so much for the offer! thats awesome, just to even ask! really appreciate it buddy! omg i would kill for that garage! screw parking the car there, i wanna throw a bed in the corner and live there!!! hahaha that is beautiful!!!

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, still got a fuel leak on my truck.....runs great, zero issues so i am guessing it is on the return side.....i looked two times and it was not leaking and could not find any leak.....few days later i start it and see small stream of dripps under it.....pissing me off, smells and covering everything. might go get some uv dye and throw it in the fuel and see if i cant find it with a black light.....anyone done this? sill it screw up the optical sensor in the fuel pump?

in other news....house is almost all packed up....got an email this morning saying a showing yesterday went well and they are making an offer!!!!! i might be out of here before summer! i gotta start saving some money up and sell some stuff like asap!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
i never thought of it having water over there! haha funny how that is. you wouldnt believe how many americans think the whole bottom of texas, new mexico, and arizona is ocean front! hahaha they see the outline of the country and assume the borders are water.hahaha. it is beautiful over there! i googled it. where do you live there?
i never guessed there were brown eyes swedes! haha then again im a mutt, my dads side of the family is Italian, all short, skinny, black haired and black eyed, and some how im 6' tall, got a american gut, brown hair and light blue eyes.
if English is not your primary language im impressed! its perfect....better than me, and i only speak english. hahaha
"we non-americans think of USA we think: fried chicken, big cars, big people, bald eaglas, guns and rednecks!" ......hahaha you hit the nail on the head, at least for describing me. i got the lifted truck, big block buick, bunch of guns, live on hamburgers, steak, any kinda meat, listen to country music....hahaha....im glad to see the sterotypes hold up all the way over there! hahaha

hows your car coming along?
I fit the stereotype lol
well, still got a fuel leak on my truck.....runs great, zero issues so i am guessing it is on the return side.....i looked two times and it was not leaking and could not find any leak.....few days later i start it and see small stream of dripps under it.....pissing me off, smells and covering everything. might go get some uv dye and throw it in the fuel and see if i cant find it with a black light.....anyone done this? sill it screw up the optical sensor in the fuel pump?

in other news....house is almost all packed up....got an email this morning saying a showing yesterday went well and they are making an offer!!!!! i might be out of here before summer! i gotta start saving some money up and sell some stuff like asap!
Wish you the best of luck with the truck and the move! I hope everything turns out well for ya

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
wow, thank you so much for the offer! thats awesome, just to even ask! really appreciate it buddy! omg i would kill for that garage! screw parking the car there, i wanna throw a bed in the corner and live there!!! hahaha that is beautiful!!!

Ha no problem! Thanks man, a lot of work has been put into it! Now I just need a lift...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
someone made an offer and i accepted! just signed the papers!!! if all goes well with the bank ill be out of here in the next 90 days or so! gotta stop buying buick and truck parts and save all the money i can......texas and freedom here i come!!!.....
anyone that knows any diesel truck shops hiring in the DFW area let me know.....and if you have input on where to live and not live around that area please let me know! or any info really would be great.....
p.s.....ill be the guy with the Patriots shirt on there, i hate it here, but i cant give up my team....especially for the cowboys! hahaha........and let the flaming begin!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
someone made an offer and i accepted! just signed the papers!!! if all goes well with the bank ill be out of here in the next 90 days or so! gotta stop buying buick and truck parts and save all the money i can......texas and freedom here i come!!!.....
anyone that knows any diesel truck shops hiring in the DFW area let me know.....and if you have input on where to live and not live around that area please let me know! or any info really would be great.....
p.s.....ill be the guy with the Patriots shirt on there, i hate it here, but i cant give up my team....especially for the cowboys! hahaha........and let the flaming begin!
Congrats man that has to be really exciting I can't even imagine.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score

Damn, another yankee in Texas. LOL

Congrats dude, that's awesome!