96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hell yes man! Let me know if you're around Arlington, Waxahachie etc... Even if you're in Waco, I'd make the drive

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
oh man, im sorry for you loss..es! hahaha just bustin balls! really glad to hear, cant stand the panthers or cam newton.....

I wear our losses with pride!! That's all we got going for us!

Yes I hate Cam Newton with a passion, a cocky SOB that insists on doing that f'n annoying dance he does.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell yes man! Let me know if you're around Arlington, Waxahachie etc... Even if you're in Waco, I'd make the drive
thats around where i am looking now! everyone told me to be outside of the loop, and north of the citys, thats where i checked out when i was there. now im checking out south and west of the city and digging it. really dont want to be in the city, willing to drive 30 min or so to get to work.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, Watt is a beast, but he can't be the whole team. I hate it for him because he is really missing out on championships being with a poorly managed team.

I'm optimistic since we got Brock Osweiller!
i know, wish he would come play for the pats, some defence would be nice! brock should help alot.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel leak update!!!!!

checked again, def fuel leaking in the valley. ffm dry, no dye....

FOUND THE LEAK!!!!!

my brand new, rebuild pump! i installed it 4 months ago and put 3000 miles on it, been leaking a few weeks. i will hold off on where i got it until they reply to my email and see what kind of help i get from them....

it is a torx set screw/washer on the driver side of the pump on the bottom(of course), directly across from the fuel shut off solenoid, near where the pmd mounts......

slightly pissed, kinda alot of work to change and for $800, i expect it to last more than 3000 miles and 4 months......