96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

both bases....88-98 and the 99-02 side by side

proper pin out for pass mirror( if you wired moter same way i did)

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
update.....drove to work saturday....then drove around in the snow storm last night.....down the highway at 75 mph the mirrors don't shake! almost zero movement with mirror glass! much better than the old style tow mirrors!
so....go ahead and do cb antennas! they will not make mirror shake and look and work great! keep in mind i went to work and got shorter, thinner antennas than the big firestick i had in most pics!

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
went to the junk yard today.....found a ford conversion van there....pulled the lighting off the roof, it matches my interior wood! going to install in my cap! got it for $20! it had white neon lights on the outside and small lights inside that make the glass look 3-d....

then i got a rear defrost hvac controler for $10, got it home and did not like that it was old and very brittle, and mine is brand new....well about a year old, so took them apart and removed the defrost switch and installed in my new controller....

then grabbed a cd player for $10....got home and found my truck did not have harness so drove back and got harness for free.....installed it all when i got home, all works perfect!!!!well i think i have one light out over the fan control.....look dim to you?

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just wired up the heated mirrors and defroster wire to the rear junction box (for defroster i have not installed yet) mirrors get hot right away! truck is slowly coming along....but i did brake the plastic cover on the power ports under the cd player, at the junk yard i pulled right off so i thought there were clips....nope, plastic melted together.....gotta fix that now.