96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is what I did in my dually. They are way more durable, and actually protect the sheetmetal from dents on the floor. And IMO it has more of a softer cush feel.
You must be registered for see images attach

I should have mentioned that. Your thread is where I got the idea.

Good call

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You'll like that bed rug I think. The pre fit ones are always better but if it's an actual bed rug product you'll be happy with it I think.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
i couldn't find one for my truck, only 6.5' bed....thats why i got the cut to fit one.....hope i did not miss a proper fit one...

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is what I did in my dually. They are way more durable, and actually protect the sheetmetal from dents on the floor. And IMO it has more of a softer cush feel.
that looks pretty good, damn, should have done that, where do you get it? tractor supply?....well too late now....will see how this bedrug is.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just installed my frostfighters defroster on the cap rear window. pretty easy install, i feel like the directions were too in depth and made it more confusing than it really is to install. looks pretty good for what it is. have to wire it up still. ill get a pic in the day time if i remember....

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
that looks pretty good, damn, should have done that, where do you get it? tractor supply?....well too late now....will see how this bedrug is.
I got it at Coastal Farm and Ranch. Any grange/feed store would have them. IIRC they were $35 each. I had one already in my yellow truck, hence the differing color. It was a bit heavy for a truck that only hauls groceries so I swapped it with a 1/2" one.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well my tail lights had a short last year, i took them apart and fixed them, did not know you could get new board for them at the time. the screws were all broken that retain them since i got the truck, saw one hanging the first week i drove it and taped them up, 2 years later the tape failed and i retaped them in the cold last week, went to lunch today and pulling in driveway at work i hit a bump and one popped out and flopped around....i felt so white trash. hahaha.....time for new lights.....was holding off till the major stuff was done to truck but think im at the point now....
just ordered a set of led red/smoked tail lights, getting saturday! excited to not have to check my mirror every time i hit a bump to see if my taillights are dangling!

in other news i got my bedrug, have it laid out in the living room now. good 1/2" thick life preserver foam and carpet on top....nice on the knees when i was rolling it out.....gotta cut to fit.

we are getting 6+" snow at midnight so going to try to get rear defroster wired tonight....

meeting with bank tomorrow to see if i can just give house back and move or what my options are, little worried about such a big change and gamble, but man, governor just made it clear CT is circling the drain and the way they run this state, its never going to get better, no jobs, horrible housing market, businesses and people are fleeing like crazy! we are on the top of every list of worst place to live, die, retire, etc.....time to get out before im too old or have a wife and kids....

Last edited:

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bedrug, cut to fit.....

about 1/2" thick....

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
well my tail lights had a short last year, i took them apart and fixed them, did not know you could get new board for them at the time. the screws were all broken that retain them since i got the truck, saw one hanging the first week i drove it and taped them up, 2 years later the tape failed and i retaped them in the cold last week, went to lunch today and pulling in driveway at work i hit a bump and one popped out and flopped around....i felt so white trash. hahaha.....time for new lights.....was holding off till the major stuff was done to truck but think im at the point now....
just ordered a set of led red/smoked tail lights, getting saturday! excited to not have to check my mirror every time i hit a bump to see if my taillights are dangling!

in other news i got my bedrug, have it laid out in the living room now. good 1/2" thick life preserver foam and carpet on top....nice on the knees when i was rolling it out.....gotta cut to fit.

we are getting 6+" snow at midnight so going to try to get rear defroster wired tonight....

meeting with bank tomorrow to see if i can just give house back and move or what my options are, little worried about such a big change and gamble, but man, governor just made it clear CT is circling the drain and the way they run this state, its never going to get better, no jobs, horrible housing market, businesses and people are fleeing like crazy! we are on the top of every list of worst place to live, die, retire, etc.....time to get out before im too old or have a wife and kids....
Do they look like these?

bedrug, cut to fit.....

about 1/2" thick....
That looks so nice. Too bad it won't have fully sewn edges like the ordered to fit ones although this looks significantly cheaper.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

Why don't you come on down to Texas and look around and see how you like it. Maybe June 25th or so... I dunno lol