96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck there.

Ive got a question for you. Did you have a driveline vibration issue after the drop.

I installed a DJM 5/7 and have been fighting a vibration

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck there.

Ive got a question for you. Did you have a driveline vibration issue after the drop.

I installed a DJM 5/7 and have been fighting a vibration

No vibration. The Belltech kit had a driveline spacer to go under the carrier bearing to correct the driveline angle.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2" spacer under the bearing. There are also 4° shims for the rear saddles as well. Link is the instructions. Parts list on page 2 of the pdf.

https://www.belltech.com/extras/docs/BBGC/6926.pdf

Thanks . You've been a big help for me.

The DJM is adjustable pinion angle I believe I got set good but I'm gonna make a 2in spacer for carrier bearing since the djm only came with 2 plates that made up a 3/8" spacer and the driveshaft looks "V" at first u joint behind carrier. And ive tried various spacing under carrier and trans but never has been quite right.

Thanks again and sorry for the thread jack

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Thanks . You've been a big help for me.

The DJM is adjustable pinion angle I believe I got set good but I'm gonna make a 2in spacer for carrier bearing since the djm only came with 2 plates that made up a 3/8" spacer and the driveshaft looks "V" at first u joint behind carrier. And ive tried various spacing under carrier and trans but never has been quite right.

Thanks again and sorry for the thread jack

No problem. Glad to help.