96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Nice. I really like that line from autometer, but i'm sad they don't offer more options in them otherwise I would have ended up with them.

It looks very much like the OE gauges. I actually bought it used from Thunderstruck. The only bummer to the deal is that the led is not replaceable so I can't make it match the other blue lights in my gauges etc.. Not really a big deal for me. I opted not to connect the light at all.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Man. Awesome truck! Makes me miss my old dually just that much more. But, beautiful truck man. Glad I asked about your build thread on fb a couple nights ago. Any more plans for it?

Sent from the hoopty!

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Man. Awesome truck! Makes me miss my old dually just that much more. But, beautiful truck man. Glad I asked about your build thread on fb a couple nights ago. Any more plans for it?

Sent from the hoopty!

Thanks!!! I feel like I'm pretty much done with it now. I'm super happy with it.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure I missed it. What did you use to paint the spoiler below the bumper and how is it holding up?

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realize that you guys have seen it a million times but I'm an LED beginner so bear with me. :)

I started working on the dash and doors today. Blue to match the JVC head unit and the blue interior...

You must be registered for see images attach

Pretty happy with it so far. I did all 4 doors also but I didn't have the correct bulb for the power mirror switch. I took it apart but that bulb is not like anything I have. More research on that one I suppose. Apparently there is also something going on with the light in the driver door lock button because I can't get it to work with an led or a regular light.

I also changed the thermostat and the sending unit for the temp gauge. Discovered that the old thermostat was stuck open so apparently the 120 degrees that I was seeing on the gauge was really the engine temp. Seems like it runs better now that it actually comes up to temp. Hopefully changing the fuel pump tomorrow.
I know this was many years ago, but however is there any chance if you know what size the bulbs are? Im wanting to do mine but it says there is 3mm(T1),4mm, and 5mm(T-1 3/4). Also absolutely love the truck!