91 Dually "Black Mamba "

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy man 88

Reaction score
Thanks For the Compliments, at least someone appreciates it, the wife and step daughter walk right past it like I didnt put any work into it. the Old Lady might say something nice once she gets to drive it again.

heres some pictures of the rear, Ill take more if interested.

You must be registered for see images attach

looks like shocks are in 0rder, very nice truck

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
I can't wait to pay registration fees on my 3500HD when it's ready. Probably going to be like $600 because it's a 1 1/2 ton truck and will weigh probably like 8k. Then add to the fact I need a Motor Carrier Permit and CA DOT numbers if I run it as 15,000gwvr, might get by at 10k or 11k gvwr so I don't know nor do I wanna know. My 3/4 ton dodge is now $320 from like $271

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sucks!!! I dont know whats up with those guys. I definitely wont be considering them for parts for a long time.

funny, I got a little AutoZone walking distance and a big AutoZone the next town over as well.

Ordered a New Alternator from Rockauto for $55.00 and claims 2 year roadside assistance if the part leaves you stranded.... not bad compared to $125 dollars.

My serpentine belt got thrashed as well during the good times so they had Continental Elite belt on clearance (looks like a re-branded Gator back belt) for 9 bucks, So I ordered one of those as well.

Im looking at those 2 beasts in your signature and noticing your in California, you must pay over $500 in registration a yr plus smog every other year.... I just paid $251 in registration fees for 1 truck.... gotta love that weight fee.:shitsweak::imo:
Dang, $55 isn't bad for an alternator, especially with roadside assistance. First i've heard of a part coming with that.

Yeah my yearly reg is close to $500 for the both :(
Every year I talk about putting a camper shell on to register non-commercial, but never do it.

Especially after all the new laws passing, Nevada is starting to look awfully nice.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here in MS mine is $36 a year and in 5 more years I'll pay one last $25 dollars, get my antique tag and never pay again.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Isn't it bullshit that garbage OReilly parts make you hate your truck and lose faith in it? They're no different in quality than the rest of the chains either.