91 Dually "Black Mamba "

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Here in MS mine is $36 a year and in 5 more years I'll pay one last $25 dollars, get my antique tag and never pay again.

man, I gotta move!!!

Isn't it bullshit that garbage OReilly parts make you hate your truck and lose faith in it? They're no different in quality than the rest of the chains either.

Yea, it does suck. I know there **** distributor O'reilly sells, auto zone sells the same one, and Auto Zones name brand ignition Coil failed the bench test right out of the box.

Ive ordered plenty of parts through rock auto, and they haven't let me down yet.... so Im going through them from here on out, there shipping times have improved too, thats what use to discourage me from using them.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Finally got time to put the New Alternator in, and another belt (3rd one in 2 years) Got it back together and so far its running good :uhoh2:

been driving it to work, but I kinda dont wanna roll the dice on another part failure, so once the new catalytic converter comes in...im gonna park it til its gone...

You must be registered for see images attach

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
Finally got time to put the New Alternator in, and another belt (3rd one in 2 years) Got it back together and so far its running good :uhoh2:

been driving it to work, but I kinda dont wanna roll the dice on another part failure, so once the new catalytic converter comes in...im gonna park it til its gone...

Is your breather lid upside down?

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
yea. Great for holding bolts and tools while I constantly install and pull parts off of it on a near constant basis. I flip it back over once its running.

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
yea. Great for holding bolts and tools while I constantly install and pull parts off of it on a near constant basis. I flip it back over once its running.

I was just checking. some people think it gives them more power. They wind up sucking in warm air.