77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'd shy away from anything that is tuned. You don't know how bad that thing was beat on. I didn't think of that when I bought mine but it ran fine and the ECM was re-flashed so it didn't really matter.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
I'd shy away from anything that is tuned. You don't know how bad that thing was beat on. I didn't think of that when I bought mine but it ran fine and the ECM was re-flashed so it didn't really matter.
Solid advice. Buy a stock "old man truck" and not hafta fix someone else's half-arse work

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sold my dual 4' Firestik CB set up to a friend for $70. Bought a 102" stainless steel whip from RadioShack. This is gonna be fun.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
get er on! I want a cb in mine too

Gotta order some bed rail caps, and get a toolbox first! I'm mounting my antenna on the lower portion of my toolbox once I get it so it wont be close to hitting bridges and traffic lights.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just ordered some Bushwacker bed rail, and tailgate caps from a local shop. Picking them up tomorrow morning and maybe installing tomorrow depending on homework.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are you ordering your EFI Live tuning from?

I got it from Adrenaline Truck Performance (ATP) "Idaho" Rob Coddens does the tuning and they're having a sale I think through tomorrow on a bunch of stuff. I got the Autocal with a DSP5 switch and tunes for a stock transmission, turbo, and injectors truck. Total was $585.74 and that included free shipping. Not sure on how much it would be for shipping to Canada though.