77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the opinions guys! I haven't really decided yet but I'll put a picture in here once I choose.

Got my EFI Live from ATP today too. $600 and its a little bit bigger than a tube of Chapstick lol. Not going to be installed until I get my gauges put in because I don't want to risk blowing something up. Need to work a little bit more this month and then I should have the funds.

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would approve of the black wheels before the banner, especially an green one. I don't understand everyone's obsession with lime green :confused:

The wheels aren't anything crazy. Just matte black Ion 171's. I get a set of 4 with lugs, center caps, and valve stems for $400 after taxes. But since I go to the police academy in July I need to save up some money. But with the mods I have planned yet its not gonna happen. So its probably just going to be a rebuilt IFS, tie rod sleeves, centerlink, Bilstein 5100 shocks all the way around. MAYBE Cognitio UCA's.

I don't get the lime green thing either. Especially Monster energy stickers. But out of the choices given to me I like that the best so I'm not super sure yet. Hell, if he has blue I'm getting blue no questions asked.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll probably catch some flak for this statement but to me performance shop banners are the fart can mufflers of the truck world. That's just my opinion though. Unless I got free parts or labor I wouldn't have one. I definitely wouldn't pay for the privilege to advertise for them....