77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Ordered my coax cable, antenna mount, and an SWR meter from RightChannelRadios tonight. Should be here by the end of the week, might have to get my radio retuned but that's no big deal. Pretty excited to have a CB in my truck again!

Can't wait to see it. I still need to order all of my stuff

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the links! Can you post pictures of the mount and the entire truck (obviously) once it's done?

Sure, the entire thing won't be complete until possibly next week. I might have my dad help me mount everything on the toolbox this weekend if its not too cold. High of 30* this weekend....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Sure, the entire thing won't be complete until possibly next week. I might have my dad help me mount everything on the toolbox this weekend if its not too cold. High of 30* this weekend....

do it anyways :p I need inspiration. I've e narrowed it down to2 options

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a slow day at work so I got to park my truck inside where it was in the mid sixties. I also got a chance to fix my broken block heater cord and installed the new one. Ran it up into the front bumper so I won't always have to open and close the hood everynight and morning. Just in time, it snowed 3" here yesterday and we had a -15* wind chill today. I'm ready for summer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Had a slow day at work so I got to park my truck inside where it was in the mid sixties. I also got a chance to fix my broken block heater cord and installed the new one. Ran it up into the front bumper so I won't always have to open and close the hood everynight and morning. Just in time, it snowed 3" here yesterday and we had a -15* wind chill today. I'm ready for summer.

You must be registered for see images attach
I always thought that was the dumbest design.