77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not anything special but I got my 3 gallons of Allison Transynd (synthetic ATF), Allison deep pan (holds 3 extra quarts), Allison internal and external filters, and a Suncoast filter lock. Haven't touched any of the filters since I got the truck transmission wise sooooooo I figured it would be about time. Plus my factory pan has a huge dent in it.

In other news, truck has a coolant leak coming from the head gasket. It's not severe but I'll be watching it carefully. When it goes I will have new Bosch reman injectors done along with grade C head gaskets and, if I can swing the extra few bucks ARP headstuds.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my gauges finished up and my CB radio in. Feels weird having a CB again lol.

Guy who did the work on my truck has a buddy and he's wants to buy my truck. Bad. He told me to name my price and he could probably pay it within reason. Thinking about it through the week and will probably make a decision on Saturday. Just gotta add up all the receipts and do some research. All I know is whatever I get next is going to be a truck with a manual transmission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sell it. nv4500, 454 RCLB 4x4 red :manos:

http://www.clearchoicemechanicsburg.com/1991_Chevrolet_CK 2500 Series_Mechanicsburg_PA_248443140.veh

Nah. Zf6 duramax

Ewwwww. I'd take an Allison again over one of those.

Crew cab long bed :evil:

Too big. I need to be able to drive it to school and possibly the police academy which is part of my community college. The parking spaces and lots are really small.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score