77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol ok yeah, if parking is an issue, crew cab long bed is definitely out of the question

I'm looking at 2nd gen Cummins trucks and I'm interested in the extended cab long beds but I still think the length will be too long.

oh yes, get that truck!!!!!!!!

I might cruise to the lot on Thursday after the gym and look at it. I have a feeling its a little rougher in person than in the pictures. Also nothing is set in stone yet. I could say I want $19,000 for my truck and he could offer me $1,900....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
if he offers 1900, take it somewhere else lol

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at 2nd gen Cummins trucks and I'm interested in the extended cab long beds but I still think the length will be too long.

I might cruise to the lot on Thursday after the gym and look at it. I have a feeling its a little rougher in person than in the pictures. Also nothing is set in stone yet. I could say I want $19,000 for my truck and he could offer me $1,900....

Every now and then, length is a problem with mine but I love having a back seat. Multiple purpose :naughty: but I think a cummins might be worth sticking out of a spot a couple of feet...just make sure you have good insurance in case someone isn't paying attention

Sent while pulling out a Ford

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're not really attached to the truck, strike while the iron is hot and take his offer espically if its higher than you think you could sell it for to someone else. That's what I wound up doing with that dually. The guy I got it from had tried for months to sell it for 3500. I got 4200 for it after 3 weeks, just because someone had to have it right then and I wasnt afraid to let it go.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Every now and then, length is a problem with mine but I love having a back seat. Multiple purpose :naughty: but I think a cummins might be worth sticking out of a spot a couple of feet...just make sure you have good insurance in case someone isn't paying attention.

I've had 5 people sit in the back seat of my truck since I've had it. Most recent was November 2013. I have my subwoofers back there so there's no leg room. I'd have to park really far away from everything and walk lol. I already park my truck in a spot that is slightly bigger than the rest and is on the edge of a row with ample turning room.

If you're not really attached to the truck, strike while the iron is hot and take his offer espically if its higher than you think you could sell it for to someone else. That's what I wound up doing with that dually. The guy I got it from had tried for months to sell it for 3500. I got 4200 for it after 3 weeks, just because someone had to have it right then and I wasnt afraid to let it go.

Honestly, I like my truck. I think its a fun vehicle and appearance wise its good enough for me. Only real emotional attachment to it is that I took my girlfriend out on our first date in it, etc. I have to do some thinking (and a LOT of homework) this week and on Thursday I'm going to do my research as to what the truck is worth and how much I have in receipts (not counting oil changes) parts wise for this truck. Once I have a grand total for value and receipts I'm going to see about what the buyer would pay after I remove my CB, subwoofers, amplifier, and LEDs. Toolbox is definitely staying with me though.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I've had 5 people sit in the back seat of my truck since I've had it. Most recent was November 2013. I have my subwoofers back there so there's no leg room. I'd have to park really far away from everything and walk lol. I already park my truck in a spot that is slightly bigger than the rest and is on the edge of a row with ample turning room.

Honestly, I like my truck. I think its a fun vehicle and appearance wise its good enough for me. Only real emotional attachment to it is that I took my girlfriend out on our first date in it, etc. I have to do some thinking (and a LOT of homework) this week and on Thursday I'm going to do my research as to what the truck is worth and how much I have in receipts (not counting oil changes) parts wise for this truck. Once I have a grand total for value and receipts I'm going to see about what the buyer would pay after I remove my CB, subwoofers, amplifier, and LEDs. Toolbox is definitely staying with me though.

My backseat has my subs sitting in it so it's not really useful right now. But I like having the option to take more people places. I've had 4 girls sitting in the back seat at the same time so it's definitely been useful. When it comes to trucks, I think I'll always have an ext cab or crew cab

Sent while pulling out a Ford