77Conours's 2003 Duramax ECSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned out the bed of my truck and got my black TSC toolbox mounted today. Didn't know I had to drill which kind of sucked a fat one but oh well. Probably going to take my PCR sticker off too since its harder to see with the box.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think this is one of my top 5 favorite duramaxes

Thanks! It's not a show truck and it gets me to and from school but I can have fun with it.

mount that whip!

In time...I need to find a mount because I'm getting a slimmer coax cable from Firestik and it requires a special mount so it might not be until after Christmas.

Makes me want a duramax and my wallet cry

My wallet cries and I have a Duramax lol.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need help with a decision again. I gotta head out to the diesel shop and talk to the guy about finishing up my pillar gauges. I told him I wanted to put a shop sticker as my windshield banner. Asked if he had blue and he did not. Sticker will read "NC DIESEL PERFORMANCE" Hopefully he orders more but here are my options:

-White
-Red (This won't be happening)
-Pink (Also will not be happening)
-Bright orange (almost like my Nova but a tad lighter)
-Lime green *I like this the most out of the available colors*

I kind of like orange since my Nova had blue engine dress up stuff under the hood but I feel like it would look out of place on my truck. White is cool too but pretty plain. Lime green wouldn't look too bad, saw one on a white GMC the other day and it looked sweet.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Need help with a decision again. I gotta head out to the diesel shop and talk to the guy about finishing up my pillar gauges. I told him I wanted to put a shop sticker as my windshield banner. Asked if he had blue and he did not. Sticker will read "NC DIESEL PERFORMANCE" Hopefully he orders more but here are my options:

-White
-Red (This won't be happening)
-Pink (Also will not be happening)
-Bright orange (almost like my Nova but a tad lighter)
-Lime green *I like this the most out of the available colors*

I kind of like orange since my Nova had blue engine dress up stuff under the hood but I feel like it would look out of place on my truck. White is cool too but pretty plain. Lime green wouldn't look too bad, saw one on a white GMC the other day and it looked sweet.
Too bad they don't have black

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't unless they were sponsoring me, but out of all the avaliable options, I would choose the green.

That being said, love the truck!