1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
If I remember correctly that's all contained in the ECM. I have no replaced it but it was removed and used for testing another truck. Various minor issues started slowly showing up after that.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Is someone feeling guilty? LOL! I didn't name any names.

On another note I decided to rebuild the spare TBI I got from the JY. Ordered the tune-up kit from Parts Plus, should be here tomorrow. Figured while the truck is approaching its bedtime for Winter now would be a good time to swap in the spare intake manifold and a rebuilt TBI.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Continuing to move forward with the TBI rebuild. No pics today but I did soak more parts in brake clean and gum-cutter. There is no doubt that the reason the truck I bought this TBI off of had a running problem from all the gunk and tarnish in every crack and hole. It's starting to look better. Some of the old gaskets are coming off hard so I plan to soak everything in kerosene overnight. I also started grinding down the risers but the dremel is going to take forever so I am taking it with me tonight to finish it up using an air grinder. Then I will smooth things out with emery cloth. It looks 100 times better than when I first bought it. I am curious to see how bad the one on Bob looks when I remove it. I plan to rebuild that one too as a backup. It's nice to see how easy these things are to rebuild. My tune up kit should be here today. After this is to clean and paint the replacement intake manifold. Baby steps.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Started Ultimate TBI mods. Got the grinder out. Sorry about ****** cellphone pic. All I got for the next 5 hours while I am at work.