1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Yeah my light bar made my headlights look like I had ****** flashlights taped ot the front of my truck lol

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
$20 rusty fender fix. FLARES! Just need some screws and 3m double sided tape and they are on!

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. I ordered a couple rolls off ebay cheap. Should be here next week. Till then these pics will have to do.

I have to heat up and remove that forward decorative trim molding piece on the fender. The flares don't fit around them. Should not be too bad but removing the old tape...that will be a small pain. I do have a high test remover for sticky **** like that though.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Gaaaayyyyyyyy. Jk sorry just came from the ******* thread lol. the lightbar and flares look pretty good, you gonna paint the rears black to match or paint the fronts red? Mine are just held on by self tappers and double sided tape

Edit: didnt see the previous post, now i look stooopid

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Flares on!
Brush painted the rears. Looked pretty bad this morning. I knocked down all the shine on the rears this afternoon and I think they look better that way.
LED light bar lit in broad daylight.
Need bigger tires.