1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
So I am guessing no one really cared much for the flares based on the lack of response so I have some more interesting news....I plan to change the oil this weekend! Got my Fleetguard LF3679 filter and will be grabbing some oil on Saturday. That is all.

Oh and I now have the old mirrors that came off JustinS's 454 2500 truck. But that's hardly interesting.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Flares on!
Brush painted the rears. Looked pretty bad this morning. I knocked down all the shine on the rears this afternoon and I think they look better that way.
LED light bar lit in broad daylight.
Need bigger tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
Fender flares came out good. And the headers look good too.

And ya know, the more I see other peoples re-purposed junkyard parts and the more I do it as well, the more I question buying new stuff

Keep it up brother!

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Replaced the IAC with one I swiped from the JY and what a difference. Feels like a whole new engine. Of course I cleaned the used IAC before putting it in. The old IAC was stuck hard. TBI guys, if it runs like **** check the IAC, you might be glad you did.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Replaced the IAC with one I swiped from the JY and what a difference. Feels like a whole new engine. Of course I cleaned the used IAC before putting it in. The old IAC was stuck hard. TBI guys, if it runs like **** check the IAC, you might be glad you did.

I threw mine in a bucket of acetone after I saw your post on FB, and it, or the other five thing's I did at the same time helped lol.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Well it gave me the hard start again this morning. It doesn't matter if it's hot or cold. Today it did it while hot. It will key over and act like it's going to start then fall flat on its face. Crank again for up to 10 seconds it will run like it's running on 3 cylinders for a short while. Then the idle will come up. Does matter if hot or cold. Usually followed with a cloud of gray/white smoke for a couple seconds then it runs like a champ the rest of the day. IAC def helped but it wasn't the solution. Thinking 1) leaky injector(s) or failing ignition system of some kind.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Different verison of the 350 but exact same start. This is how mine starts at least once a day.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media