***Your HID Questions Answered Here.***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Haha, nahh, never a good idea to have power to something when you're installing bulbs, it somehow causes a disturbance in the force and can foul up stuff....most times I've only seen it burn contacts, but it could pop fuses(or circuits if no fuses nearby)....your HVAC is evidence of that. Well I've ordered my reverse LED bulbs from my supplier, so they should be here in the next few days and I'll send ya a pair if they perform much better than stock.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Southern Pride or Draggin95, send me the busted harness and I'll make some "fixed" copies of them for ya'll. No charge, I just need something to do and making wiring harnesses is a fun hobby. Just replaced the oem screwup honda made with the voltage regulator socket on my 95 1100 shadow, the socket had a meltdown causing the contacts to touch and burn out the voltage regulator. They're known for that unfortunately.
I've already fixed my own, but thanks for the offer.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered a 4300 relay kit from VVME. Looks like it should arrive this week.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ah ok draggin....I might just order a new one and test it out and see what all is "weak" about it. Draggin, did you totally rebuild yours and if so, how much ya think it would cost part-wise to make a copy but using all heavy duty stuff(10ga wire and high-amp relays). If less than 2/3 the cost of the ddm relay, I'd love to make some for the forum members at cost.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wife and I closed an auto accesories shop here in Houston recently. Have plenty of HID's and other items that we would like to get rid off if anyone is interested. Not trying to sell on the site just putting it out there.

sleddyeddy

Reaction score
Ah ok draggin....I might just order a new one and test it out and see what all is "weak" about it. Draggin, did you totally rebuild yours and if so, how much ya think it would cost part-wise to make a copy but using all heavy duty stuff(10ga wire and high-amp relays). If less than 2/3 the cost of the ddm relay, I'd love to make some for the forum members at cost.
i will eventually be buying high an low beam hid kits would love to be a kit from you

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wife and I closed an auto accesories shop here in Houston recently. Have plenty of HID's and other items that we would like to get rid off if anyone is interested. Not trying to sell on the site just putting it out there.

Possible to list said items?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

If you can message me a list of all the items, part numbers, prices, etc....I'll pass the info on to anyone else interested here, this way you don't have to manually PM each person who asks lol. A contact number/email would be great too.

i will eventually be buying high an low beam hid kits would love to be a kit from you

I actually decided to contract a buddy on this forum that's already doing harnesses to go ahead and do a Heavy Duty dedicated circuit harness for multiple HID bulbs. This way it will save me from having to gather all the stuff to do these, he will already have the stuff to do it with. I'll PM you when he gets them built.