WTB: Stock center caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys i got my winters on and they came without the center caps. they are just the stock silverado aluminum wheels. let me know with what you have!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
6 lug 4x4... this is what i need.

You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Those things are a dime a dozen around here. Do you not have a local yard anywhere?

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those things are a dime a dozen around here. Do you not have a local yard anywhere?

most of our BC yards suck, GMT400's have long gone. US yards are deluxe in comparison. I wanted a few lug oem nuts,,, here they looked at me like I was crazy, down in Spokane, asked what style and gave them to me.

i do but by the time i get there they are closed and they dont have many gmt400s

plus they would expensive if they had them, not likely to split from the wheels.

how about these since they are winter wheels...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-GMC-1...l-Rim-Center-Hub-Caps-/220777893502#vi-ilComp

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
most of our BC yards suck, GMT400's have long gone. US yards are deluxe in comparison. I wanted a few lug oem nuts,,, here they looked at me like I was crazy, down in Spokane, asked what style and gave them to me.

plus they would expensive if they had them, not likely to split from the wheels.

how about these since they are winter wheels...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHEVY-GMC-1...l-Rim-Center-Hub-Caps-/220777893502#vi-ilComp

:word: I can go to one of the yards and look for you. Let me know.

Sent from the Green Mile