WTB or WTT: interior parts (Seats and a switch)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
All parts are for a 98 k1500

*I need a door jam switch for the drivers side. (It controls the courtesy lights and the open door alarm.

*I also may need a horn switch. Not the airbag, just the switch part.

*Now, I am interested in bucket seats and a console, but I am not sure how much these things run for these trucks so I wanted to test the waters.
- Seats need to be black or grey
- 40 20 40 split.
- non-power

With that said, I would much rather buy just one seat that was a 40. Right now my truck has a 60/40 bench in the front, and if I got another 40 to put in the drivers side, I could put in a console and save some money. The seat needs to be the grey/black tweed to match my current setup though.
- I would be willing to trade my bench seat!

Here is a picture of what I currently have:
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do the power thing....I got a set of 1998 tahoe power leather buckets and the console for $200 of craiglist. They were grey and in mint conditon and the guy was local so I picked them up. just waiting to install.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Do the power thing....I got a set of 1998 tahoe power leather buckets and the console for $200 of craiglist. They were grey and in mint conditon and the guy was local so I picked them up. just waiting to install.

My truck is the Cheyenne edition. I would have to wire in power seats. I think I could do it, but it seems like a bit of a pain.

Wwildman

Reaction score
I have a nice gray console I can let go for 40 bucks plus shipping. it is out of a extended cab I may have 2 seats also

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where you located in kentucky.. here in owensboro at the ypp (yank pull pay) junk yard there is a truck with leather in it and the console its all grey.. the rear and passenger seat look great and the drive does also but has a small tear on the side like normal. console is in good shape also.. just letting you know not sure on pricing but if you call down there they will tell you.. i wanted to get them but i have tan interior in all my trucks.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
where you located in kentucky.. here in owensboro at the ypp (yank pull pay) junk yard there is a truck with leather in it and the console its all grey.. the rear and passenger seat look great and the drive does also but has a small tear on the side like normal. console is in good shape also.. just letting you know not sure on pricing but if you call down there they will tell you.. i wanted to get them but i have tan interior in all my trucks.

I'm about 3 hours from Owensboro. But I will look them up and call about the seats. I'd be happy to make the drive to upgrade to leather...