WTB: Fleetside box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Ask your buddies @ Coldsteam if they could put out a request for one over that system the wreckers use to communicate to each other with. (Don't know what that system is called.)
Any time I'm looking for something specific, the counter guys just pick up a mike and put the request out to all the other wreckers in B.C. Usually get a response within minutes.
If there's one around here, my offer to check it out still stands.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ask your buddies @ Coldsteam if they could put out a request for one over that system the wreckers use to communicate to each other with. (Don't know what that system is called.)
Any time I'm looking for something specific, the counter guys just pick up a mike and put the request out to all the other wreckers in B.C. Usually get a response within minutes.
If there's one around here, my offer to check it out still stands.

wow good call! i never knew about that haha., thanks for all the info man. much appreciated! when i got some spare time ill pop in and see them

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Didn't know if you had found one yet! Probably be a few more GMT400's in the yards or on C/L after the 'silly season'!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Just had a thought (uh-oh! Danger!)
The box on my truck now, is black. But it has some body damage on each side.
Passenger side has been rubbed against something. I bought the truck with that.
Driver side has some damage too! I'm not a body man. Been told that the damage is not all that bad to fix. Dent in the top of the tailgate.
It's still wearing the original paint. Rust free.
If you want to drive all the way down here, it' your's. $00.00!
But...
It's still on my truck! I have impacts & the rest of the tools to remove it. I won't attempt to do that alone.
If you want to go through the effort of the two of us pulling it off, bring beer & a maybe a helper!
Can't post pix via the forum. Computer is dead!
Could send some via text. PM me with a number that I could send pix to.