WTB 95+ GMC Grill, Hopefully red?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have been wanting to swap to a GMC billet grill for the longest time, but parts are LIMITED in Alaska. If you find one, its busted up or they want WAY too much for it.

Just wanting to see if anyone has a stock 94+ shell sitting around, or can go to a Pick N Pull and get one cheap. They aren't extremely heavy, so shipping wouldn't be too bad if I could find the right person to help out. I can order the billet to put in if it is a stock grill, and new clear corners. But would like some of the stock ones to run till then if need be.

IF you can get the correct corners for it, that would be great. Let me know! Thanks guys.

Last edited:

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I can keep a look out at the JY next time, but most are badly chipped/cracked/pealing. They charge me $26 for a grill. I havnt seen any red GMC grills in the yard though.
Can't you just buy one on ebay unpainted and rattle can it your color then spray with clear? I think they run $80 with free shipping last time I checked.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yes I can, figured I would check and see if someone had one already paint matched and what I could come across. Most "Free shipping" doesn't apply to Alaska. Lol
I looked on eBay before i bought mine, $170 with shipping to BC, F THAT!, i just dupli-colored a grill from JY, has a couple cracks but i dont notice.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah that is my point. I don't care too much for color, I can easily match Victory Red. It's shipping that is killer, 99% of companies don't even OFFER to ship to Alaska, even for a fee. They just straight up say no.