Windshield washer fluid resevoir...NLA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I have contacted all the parts suppliers in my town, AutoZone, Advanced, Auto Value, ETC, and none of them can bring up the resevoir on a breakdown. I looked on Rock Auto, same thing. Is the resevoir no longer available? Anyone find a new one recently? Not really looking forward to grabbing a junk yard one and having it leak on me.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those reservoirs are pretty thick plastic, unless if you get a sun baked one I doubt it would leak on you

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC and the dealer sells it, I thought mine leaked but was a leaky washer fluid pump

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Mine is leaking for sure. Took it out and ran water through it. Split at the seem.

1BAD89

Reaction score
I just got mine in today. I ordered it from the dealer. I believe it was around $15. It took a few days but it was worth it for a GM replacement part.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I removed my old one, still have it BTW, and put in an aftermarket one that's smaller and hid it away.