Windsheld visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Want to add some style to my truck, so decided to buy windsheild visor. I know that Lund produced them previosly, but now they are out of business. I went to summit and found that it's only 2 brands who make it. Keystone crap ind. and Summit. I already saw the "quality" of Keystone curve and raw body parts, i prefer to stay away from it. But never had a deal with summit brand parts. So i need your advise about summit visors, anyone thried it? And funny thing, i asked about real pics of those from summit online chat service and they dunno how it is looks like....

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
chances are they make them for summit so they are the same. a lot of summit brand stuff is the same as the brand names they sell.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look on craigslist you can usually find them on there. Once in a while one pops up on Ebay.

Where are you located?

Sent from somewhere in MN

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Summits is a little bit thicker than the lund and keystone, keystone is identical to the lund tho, give me a minute and ill get some pictures of the one i had (summit brand)

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the front edge on the summit ones slope different and look ugly to me.

the keystones ARE lund, keystone bought them from lund or the mold or something. I found this out looking for a light kit for my lund lighted one.

ppl on here and fsc throw them away all the time very easy to find one cheap. I gave $50 for mine. That was just shipping cost.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I believe keystone bought out lund, personally i like the summit one better

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i buy mine from the junkyard local to me and i pick them up all the time depending on where you live i could one for around 60 bucks if i pick one up soon so if instested i can sell you one for my cost plus shipping

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lund discontinued the visors for the GMT400's, Keystone may have bought the rights or the molds to keep them in production. However Lund is still very much in business and thriving. Lund owns AVS, Smittybuilt, Nifty, among others.

Your best bet would be eBay Kir, shipping won't be cheap to you; but I would guess that you may have best luck locating one on there if your not a fan of the Summit models.