window tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My fronts are 20 and I lose visibility. My rear are almost impossible to see out of at night.

Same here. Even with the just the fronts done I roll down my windows to back up at night. I know people who like their 15 but they have brighter reverse bulbs.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good lookin trucks guys, i might do somewhere around 2% so so its noticeable

They don't make a 2% film, so to get 2% you would have to do a layer of 20% and a layer of 5%. But as kn1ght suggests, you may be thinking backwards as to what the percentages are.

Anything darker than 15% and you start losing visibility at night.

If you want to get technical, anything darker than 100% and you start losing visibility at night, but every person has a different threshold for what is too dark for them at night.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
20% is perfect and 35% windsheilds anything darker odds are your gonna get pulled over

i agree.. driving with the front glass tinted is sooo sweet. NO GLARE in the day or night. I wouldn't recommend it for trucks with stock headlights. I can see fine with HIDs.. couldn't imagine 35% on the front of my car... unless it had HIDs too.