will 3 inch body lift work on my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
will a 3 inch zone body lift for a 88-98 ext cab truck work for my 98 gmc yukon? i got a friend who has one brand new and never used he says he will sell it to me for 125 bucks

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
count the body mounts to see if theres enough, i dont have a clue how many mounts a yukon has or an ext cab.. afaik the rest should be the same.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking, the only other issue is im not a huge fan of body lifts in general because i dont like seeing alot of frame but because my CVs are so flat and i want more lift w.o breaking the bank again im highly considering this

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for a yukon you need 10 lift pucks. be aware that if it has rear bumper brackets you cant use them. zone however does sell bumper bracket for yukons i had it on mine. you have to cut the end of your frame off for it to work

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
striaght up. pretty much from the rear bodymount back. now i need to get mine welded back on because i took off the body lift :/ i can get you a picture tomorrow