WICH RIMS??? SO MANY CHOICES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go with the fuel octane, with a real negative offset ( really deep dish). thats the only way they look good

DWC91

Reaction score
i wish you could get a red ring on the black 961 motos to go with my black and red theme i also like the 962

DWC91

Reaction score
I think a 18x10 wheel looks great on a 35" tire! What kind of finish are you leaning towards? Chrome, machined, black?

Ya i would like a 18 but i havent seen many people that make a 18x10 and Im not real sure i thank i wont a black or a black and machined just depends on how they loook

DWC91

Reaction score
go with the fuel octane, with a real negative offset ( really deep dish). thats the only way they look good

yeah thats what ima wonting to get i just dont know how they will look on a single cab they look good on a ext cab

DWC91

Reaction score
I like the 18in XD Series Monsters,Spys 20x12 deep Fuel Hostage,Octance 17 or 18in moto metal 951 and the 962 in a 20in does anyone know what the rims that are balck and have a red lip are called i also like those